Instead of writing new year’s resolutions, I close my eyes and randomly chose an angel card to guide me throughout the year. Often, the word is spot on with exactly what I need. But sometimes the significance can be elusive and it’s up to me to figure out what it means.
This year I chose light. What an interesting one. There are so many ways it might be interpreted. Here are a few I’ve come up with:
1. Lighten up! Stop taking everything so seriously especially myself.
2. Allow lightning to strike me with creative ideas.
3. Don’t be afraid of the dark. I need it in order to see the starlight.
4. Spend more time in sunlight. Go vitamin D. Plan a Hawaiian vacation?
5. Send positive energy and light into the world throughout the year.
I won’t try to analyze this word anymore. I’ll just pay attention when light shines on me, use my intuition and go with it.
What’s your word for 2020? What does it mean to you?