Let me count the ways!
I get to:
1. Wear my silver shoes and festive outfits.
Book Release Event at Warwick’s
2. See old friends and make new ones.
Fun with friends in my paglamas (glamorous pajamas) at La Bel Age
3. Spend time with my She Writes Press Sisters and other authors.
With SWP Sisters, Bella Mahaya Carter and Laurie Buchanan at the Book Catapult, South Park
With authors Liz Fenton, Janna King and Michelle Gable at Carlsbad Dove Library. Thanks Adventures by the Book!
4. Sign books in glamorous settings.
5. Answer questions about my writing process.
Warning – It’s dangerous to hand me a mic. I might start singing “You Can’t Hurry Love.”
6. Hear from readers about their favorite characters and settings in my books.
Thanks Emilie Mason’s for hosting me at your book club.
7. Inspire others to follow their creative paths!
And I’m just getting started. Up next my Pacific Northwest Tour and then back home in time for the San Diego Festival of Books August 25 at Liberty Station. Check out my events page here for more details.